Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

holayday


hello from the side~


happay holadays haha. it's been good. Only downside is that winter is here and it rains like 6 out of 7 days. Have to wear the boots and use the umbrellas.

Really enjoying this holidays to be honest, it has been slow and relaxing. I love how you can be so brain dead, like seriously! you can act soo insanely stupid and no one can blame you for it. Not forgetting the freedom, what is freedom for you? for me it's having the choice to wake up or sleep-in everyday. I feel happy that this power has not been taken away from me yet.

Oh, you know i vomited my lunch and dinner two days ago. Like almost projectile vomit. It went like this, vomit-breathe-vomitttt-pause-vomit-breathe-vomit. I'm thinking that it was because of the sashimi i ate for lunch at this really nice lil jap cafe <3. not really nice anymore.

i cycled in the rain!, 11celcius! wohoo.
visited fui han at her aparment today, happy i got to chat with her. College mates are the only ones who understand cause we spent the same amount of time here. I hate when people claim that i have adjusted here well because i have my siblings here. go fuck urself.

No comments: