Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

=D


I've been saving up for this baby for sometime. Obsessed over bicycles. If you know me well, you should know that i opted to not have a car for various reasons like the responsibility, depreciation, cost to maintain, etc.

I'll be commuting to school, 5.2km. For morning classes, cycle quick to the train station.


Dew plus is its name, i still can't decide its gender.


With added fenders and backrack, i tried to get that vintage old school look.
Initially wanted a Copenhagen cykel, but they cost like a few grand! for the refurbished old models. Also, i live on a hill and need bicycles that have at least more than 3 gears gah sucks. In short, i love your grandfathers; bicycle.

Can't wait to get pannier bags to hang on the side and my dream of carrying 4 litres of drinks up the stupid hill will become true. This buy really made a hole in my pocket for this month, the lock itself cost me $110. absurd.


leather seat i love


Disc brakes for wet terrains.


most importantly, practice safe riding!.

No comments: