Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

-jacuzzi+random food-



Jacuzzi at Olivia's place. Won't post pictures of both of us too ugly o-o; hair flat. Just went over there to talk.


one of my fav creations.~ avo with chicken salad + honey mustard sauce.

salami and ham sandwhiches given by fui han. I couldn't control myself i already ate the order half. green thing is avo, i have this thing with avo's these days =_+::.

Bubble tea from bao.

coffee by the yarra on a cold-wet-rainy day. You know between every tree there's a bench.

Fish and chips which i havent eaten in like AGES. I WAAS SO HAPPY. My friend commented, something like so small can make you happy already. haha. Its shark eh, not indangered shark ok. ~

bottom: durian+durian, top: durian+coconut, mine off course durian+durian

smooth creamy, come-on =_+ i can't share this happiness with my friends. it sucks=.=. friends i mean taiping friends my real friends. =_=.

Durian ice-cream so good, you'll be burping durian later. i'm not joking o-o

No comments: