Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

-Unconscious-

I am extremely bewildered at my unconscious self =_=. It has a life of its own, frustrates me =_+. Since I came here this problem did not get any better at all. Recently, like me and my friends, we were forcefully lead into an array of assignments and presentations all lined-up perfectly by teachers who only want to see us suffer.

Anyway, the hurdle is over for me. The sky clears, I begin to notice birds chirping and time seems to just fade away~ where no longer is it an issue *for now* ample ample!. It is weird how we just strive to be doing something all the time (yes sleeping is considered something), since birth when our hearts started beating its first beat, ... until there is no more. When 2.5billion beats have been pumped, we die. Is this how life is supposed to be? ... we're merely walking timers, slowly counting down waiting till judgement day arrives.

Back to my point regarding my "unconscious" self. I fail to wake up with an alarm clock. I left my webcam on with yang while i was sleeping, and intended to wake up at ##:## time. However, i will wake up like 2-3 hours after the time my alarm was supposed to ring. I always thought that i must have dosed off into super-deep-sleep that i couldn't hear it. Well, it tunrn out that (according to yang) i just wake up close it and go back to sleep =_=. I am deeply ashamed of my unconscious self, bad bad -_-.

No comments: